Resepi ni aku hanya ikut yg basic sahaja n ubah mana yg perlu mengikut citarasa kami n bahan2 apa yg ada kat umah..
C&P : Blog kak ummi, Kuantan
- 5 eggs
- 1 cup of flour
- 1/2 cup of sugar
- 1 tsp of emulsifier (ovalet)
- 3 tbsp of water
- 1/3 cup of melted butter
- 1 tsp of vanilla
- 1/2 tsp of pandan paste
- Some Kaya (egg custard) or strawberry jam
- Pre-heat oven t0 350 degree F. Light grease a swiss roll tin (10 x 14" ) and line with some parchment paper.
- Combined eggs, flour, sugar, emulsifier, water, vanilla and beat on high speed until mixture is white and fluffy.
- Turn off mixer and slowly fold in the melted butter. Mix thoroughly.
- Remove about 1 cup of mixture and add in the pandan paste.
- Pour the white mixture into the baking pan and spread it out evenly.
- Put a few dollop of the pandan mixture on of the white mixture and bake in the oven for 20 minutes or until lightly brown.
- Take out the cake and cool down for 5 minutes before turning it out on a parchment paper. Roll it up while its still warm and leave it to cool down completely.
- When is cool, unroll it and then spread some kaya or jam on it. Roll the cake up again, cut and serve.